Sunday, November 21, 2010

~Farwell~

It's been too long since we last met
To not tell you my feelings, I deeply regret

Now it's too late, because you are now gone
And I really don't think I can ever move on

For now we both are miles a part
But memories of you remain in my heart

I really don't think I can ever forget
My feelings for you and the day we first met

No matter what happens, no matter what I do
The reality is I will always love you


"Farewell" Is Copyright To AbdulAziz Bin Mohammed 2006

2 comments:

  1. :'(

    "No matter what happens, no matter what I do
    The reality is I will always love you"

    you have a pure sensitive heart full of emotions and feelings.. ur writings are wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot Hanoda for the comment

    am glad u like what I write, keep watching, I will post more inshallah ^_^

    ReplyDelete