Saturday, December 25, 2010

~Lost Love~

I say I will love you forever
With all my heart and soul
But you said I don't want to be together
So you gave my heart a hole

My life isn't complete without you
You are my other half
What am I suppose to do
You took away my laugh

We used to talk all night
Now we never talk at all
I am never going to stop this fight
Till you catch me when I fall

I was your blooming seed
Who loved you with all I had
Now you do weed
Why did you turn so bad?

I dreamed one day we would be married
Everything would turn out fine
Now that thought is buried
Never again will you be mine...

"Lost Love" " Is Copyright To AbdulAziz Mohammed 2008

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    A story that a lot may find themselves part of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamed one day we would be married
    Everything would turn out fine
    Now that thought is buried
    Never again will you be mine...

    <\3.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has inspired me to write a post on my blog; I'm loving the inspiration!;D Of course, will credit it back to ya, and might even use the same title..can I? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you it inspired you, please give me link when it's ready. Yeah sure use the title ^_^ thx 4 ur comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed! I find myself in this poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life goes on,,Never Give up

    ReplyDelete
  7. So deep! But really inspiring. I think your poetry is like a beacon for the lost, the loner and the seeker.

    ReplyDelete