Sunday, February 20, 2011

~Angel Like~


Love knows no hurt
You'd have scampered long ago
Free stance your ego
And subtle mien your heart
Your doings are quite grand
Or how do I explain your candor;
Like a river in autumn
You flow through my rocky heart
Giving joy even when I hesitate; Your patience and kindness
So undaunted!
I'd say it to high Heavens: that you are no ordinary human
But an Angel-Like sent by God, To nurture these uncaring generations
Huge beneficiary; my soul is: Of your sweet scents and veins; this I know.
 
"Angel Like" Is Copyright To AbdulAziz Mohammed 2008

5 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful!!
    mmmm... I wonder who's your inspiring muse!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nahema, am glad you liked the post ^_^

    Well I have lots of inspiring figures, I can say sometimes I get inspired by one but in another time by another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    friend who has been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually bought me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this issue here on
    your blog.

    my web blog; Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    Look into my blog post; Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here
    regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Have a look at my web page ... Codes Psn Gratuit

    ReplyDelete