Sunday, February 6, 2022

Newton Quotes

 

This may sound surprising given the release of my book "What is Earth?" , but I have to say that I agree with Sir Isaac Newton on many ideas and sayings. For instance I believe in what he said: “It is the perfection of God's works that they are all done with the greatest simplicity. He is the God of order and not of confusion.” and he also said: “Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” I firmly believe that the concepts I presented in my latest book about the earth are simple, easy to grasp and above all of utmost beauty. 


Another thing I agree with Sir Isaac Newton, when he said: “We account the Scriptures of God to be the most sublime philosophy. I find more sure remarks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatever.” I also do so, for I firmly believe both the Bible and The Quran are billion times more authentic than any other history book. I may add that usually the source of my inspiration are the words of God, 


No comments:

Post a Comment