Saturday, November 6, 2010

~Unforgivable~

In our relation a lot of suffering I have seen...
Even my faith can't understand what I mean...
If you had that sense you could have understood.
Yet in your heart only pure innocence withstood...
Nobody's perfect and I am not gifted...
I am just me, twisted & complicated...
It was your heart that chose this way...
I cannot be where you want me to stay...
Believe me it was hard for me, my child...
In my heart thunder storms burned wild...
I unleashed few words and see who I became...
Wolf, Betrayer, A Devil; yet I am to blame...
For I destroyed your heart yet I feel your pain...
My bloody tears like a torrent, falls like rain...
So strong and painful your words were...
I will endure this pain and never care...
For you things will never be the same again...
Will it ever end!? This misery and pain...
Words can't describe how I feel now...
But please live my faith! I know not how... 


"Unforgivable" Is Copyright To AbdulAziz Mohammed 2006


3 comments:

  1. Ur too hard on yourself =)I like the rhyming scheme. I like all the words and how they fit together.

    Wolf, betrayer, a devil- Powerful words. But it would be more powerful to see them expanded as an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very complicated like you LOL, I really love how you write.

    Please do not stop writing.

    I'll be waiting your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shahoodeh:
    Thanks alot for your comment, I am glad a great writer like you think its great poem ^^

    Paola:
    thanks and for sure there will be more posting

    ReplyDelete