Sunday, July 24, 2011

Discussion with Non-Muslim 11


Non-Muslim: If you can't create something you do not possess and God created Evil, does that mean God has evil in him?

AbdulAziz: You are again comparing your ability with that of God, that’s why you are always having some difficulties in understanding. Anyway, I will prove you that’s not the case. For example, I am a scientist and I have invented a knife to cut fruits…etc am I evil because I did so people can kill themselves using that knife. God can create what seems to us and perceived by us evil but he will never be evil or have evil in him as you described. Allah can take me both and you and throw us to heaven or hell but that would be against his wisdom, justice…etc because two different things can’t be the same, if you for example are denying his existence and you are insulting god while I am praising him and sacrificing my life for his sake then we both get the same result then God is not fair, being unfair is an ungodly attribute thus our God (Allah) can’t be having this quality.


Non-Muslim: You are comparing God to Mortal Kings.  You can't do that.  The power of mortal Kings to have servants is beyond the power of God.  I think it is YOU who do not understand Allah.

AbdulAziz: I am not comparing, I am giving you examples among us humans, who is considered to be better X or Y. There is a rule or base I don’t know the proper word but we use the Arabic word “قاعدة" that any draw-back in the creatures logically the God should be even more far from having it, and any perfection quality in the creature the God should have it as perfect with no draw back. To explain what I am saying I will give you an example, for example having the power, the ability to see, hear…etc those are considered positive qualities and we know if a creature does have this is more perfect than those who don’t. Meaning if you have eyes, you can see…etc and I was blind I can’t see, your body’s perfection is more than me, we are not equal. So any perfection approved among us the God have it as the perfect with no drawback, same thing goes for the non-perfect qualities. For example, being blind, not having hands, can’t talk those are drawbacks so naturally the God should be even more far from not having them. Why? Because the God we talk about in Islam (Allah) have all Perfections in everything. Another example is if you can write books and you can only write 10 beautiful books and 1000 beautiful words while I can write 10000 books and 1000000 beautiful words, my ability in words is greater than yours! However, it’s not yet perfect and not unlimited, but for God he is perfect and unlimited, Allah said in the Quran:

))قُلْ لَوْ كَانَ الْبَحْرُ مِدَادًا لِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّي لَنَفِدَ الْبَحْرُ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْفَدَ كَلِمَاتُ رَبِّي وَلَوْ جِئْنَا بِمِثْلِهِ مَدَدًا((
سورة الكهف الآية 109
Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid.

Holy Quran (Chapter 16 Verse 109)


Non-Muslim: Oh and a King can address his people without servants.  A King has Television and mass media.  You want us to believe God has such power yet he is merciful and wise so he uses an angel to speak to a man and wait for that message to be delivered to the people of the world all the while billions of souls are lost to Hell for not hearing the word of Mohommed who claims to be speaking for Gabriel, who claims to be speaking for God?

AbdulAziz: I really mean no harm and please don’t get me wrong but it seems you are failing to understand the concept of “Perfection” or it might be I who is failing to explain it to you, sometimes I wished if I could be as great in English as I am in Arabic. Even though there are countless names and qualities for Allah, in Islam alone we can give you around 99 names of Allah. For example if your weight was 500 Kg I can’t say you are fat and thin at the same time, you are either fat or you are thin. If you are dying it doesn’t match you call yourself immortal, when you name yourself as the immortal that means you don’t die, it would be stupid to even ask you, can you die? It’s like asking a dead person, are you alive? Or asking a living person are you dead? The question itself is not suitable, same thing for god, since he is the creator he cannot be asked who created you, since he is the immortal he cannot be asked when you will die…etc Now we know God is All-Just when I say All-Just he is perfect in his justice, he is not siding with one side…etc so he doesn’t punish those who didn’t hear about Islam and Mohammed to hell, Allah may punish them if they heard about Islam, Allah and his Prophet yet they deny their existence, they don’t obey their words, it’s when they deserve to be punished, reasons for that I already explained in my post Ethic’s reward and I discussed this several times before.


Non-Muslim: If I were to say that Gabriel has given me a message from God last night to say to you, would you not doubt me?  What proof could I offer besides what you have offered?  You would question why God did not speak to you directly would you not? And so do I.

AbdulAziz: Your statement above just proves you don’t understand the perfection of God, now if you claimed that God talked to you and gave you message you deliver to human I would immediately say you are a liar or the god who gave you the message is a false god not the true one and only Mighty God Allah. Why is that? I will explain. God is perfect, God doesn’t lie…etc now if he sent someone like you who insult others, having some manner issues, liar…etc that means God didn’t know to select the right messenger, instead of sending a perfect messenger he sent someone having many mistakes. While Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him was the perfect human being example, he never lied even before he deliver the message of god, his qualities were best which were accepted by his enemies as the best…etc so if God selected someone as Prophet Mohammed as his messenger is pure logic, it just proves his wisdom, his greatness and the greatness of his messengers. It’s well known through history and accepted by all just people that the Prophets of Allah (Mohammed, Ibraheem , Eissa, (Jesus), Moosa (Moses), …etc) were the greatest humans who set their foot on earth. History can prove they had the best qualities you and me are nothing compared to their qualities.


Non-Muslim: Who are you to question God's will?  You claim that his will is unknown yet here you are, AGAIN, claiming to know what an all wise being would do.  Are you all wise?  If the all mighty throws us both into Heaven or Hell then who are you to question him?  You are NOTHING!  You are but a mere slave and his will is your bidding.  If he bid you be thrown into Hell with me then his wisdom is beyond your understanding. But you believe otherwise don't you?  You believe you are wiser than God.  You believe you know what God will do because of your definition of Justice even though you have claimed time and time again that we can not imagine what Justice is for God.

AbdulAziz: I don’t believe I am wiser than God, I don’t have the right to have such a thought and I don’t dare, I will just repeat what Prophet Moses peace be upon him said when his people were assuming he is making fun of them: “He said: "God save me from being an ignorant”. You see you are once again repeating the same thing without having knowledge on what you are talking about, Allah said in the Quran:

))هَا أَنْتُمْ هَؤُلاءِ حَاجَجْتُمْ فِيمَا لَكُمْ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلِمَ تُحَاجُّونَ فِيمَا لَيْسَ لَكُمْ بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لا تَعْلَمُونَ((
سورة آل عمران الآية 66


Ah! Ye are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which ye had some knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is God Who knows, and ye who know not!

Holy Quran (Chapter 03 Verse 66)

Even though I repeated the same thing many times I will try to explain it to you again. If we both took the same test, I got 100 and you got 10 and the teacher gave us both A is that fair? It’s not fair, it’s a negative quality in the teacher, as I have explained earlier, if things we see negative among us we should push away that negative quality from God even more! since Allah is All-Justice his name and his great quality and wisdom will not allow such thing happen, I am not claiming I know the wisdom behind all Allah’s acts but I am saying things that are impossible because if it was possible it means God is not perfect.

If God explained in a book or a message or anything else and he said oh humans, if you worshipped me and had faith in me I will take you to heaven and if not I will take you to hell. Now if I worshipped and had faith in Allah then he sent me to hell this will prove that Allah is a liar (Glory to Allah he is high above all that they say!- Exalted and Great beyond measure)  it will prove he is not Justice, it proves he is contradicting himself which finally proves he is not Perfect, a God with many bad qualities and such God is a false God not worthy of Worship. Hope this clear the confusion you are having…

No comments:

Post a Comment